Monday, October 27, 2014

Custom Graphic Assignment

A Starry Christmas Night
by: Mackenzie Rector
10/27/14
This custom graphic was created using Adobe Photoshop. To create the tree, I used an image of an evergreen tree off the internet, to create a new stamp. Once I created the stamp, I used it to create the tree in this image. I used the stamp tool to put the lights onto the tree as well as the stars in the sky and the snow on the ground. I used the shape tool for the moon, and the star atop the tress. Using the effects on photoshop I was able to add backlighting to the moon as well as the star on the tree. I am pleased with how the graphic turned out, I like the realism the animated graphic has to it. With Christmas being right around the corner, creating this image definitely got me in the holiday spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment