Friday, November 7, 2014

Photoshop Collage Project

Collage inspired by song titled, Rather Be by Clean Bandit. 
"We're A Thousand Miles From Comfort. We Have Traveled Land and Sea, But As Long As I am With You, My Heart Continues To Beat."

This project was created in photoshop, the collage was inspired by the song "Rather" by Clean Bandit. This piece is a collage of various images combined to tell a story. The song "Rather" is about a girl who is extremely determined to be with a person she loves deeply, she wis so determined that she won't let anything keep them apart, even the most uncomfortable situations. As long as the two are together they will be okay. When I think of a love this strong I think of the love a parent has for their child, which is why there is a woman and baby at the center of the image. I wanted to piece to be abstract, with pieces not necessarily matching, yet coming together to tell a story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment